PITTSBURGH INJURY LAWYERS P.C.
$500 SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY CONTEST
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers are known for getting substantial judgments in Court for victims of car accidents. We would like to help the future generation of car accident lawyers with their education costs by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic based on car accident law.
- The Scholarship opportunity is open to both undergraduate students wishing to go to law school sometime in the future and current graduate/law students. All applicants must be actively enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate, graduate, or law school program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be submitted by July 31, 2022.
- Winner will be announced via our website on August 31, 2022.
2022 ESSAY TOPIC
Should truck drivers be considered independent contractors? How has it shaped the outcomes of trucking cases and how making them employees could affect future cases? Would it lead to more carelessness due to less liability or would it lead companies to implement better safety regulations for trucks and drivers now that they’re fully responsible?
- Use a maximum of 1500 words
- Specifically answer the question(s) provided
- Use caselaw and online articles to support your answer.
- Proper spelling, grammar, and citations should be used.
- Any submissions will be scanned for plagiarism.
Thank you for the interest in our car accident scholarship provided by Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C. If you or someone you know was injured, contact one of our lawyers today at 412-301-3497 for a free consultation.