PITTSBURGH INJURY LAWYERS P.C.
$500 SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY CONTEST
Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyers are known for getting substantial judgments in Court for victims of medical malpractice. We would like to help the future generation of medical malpractice lawyers with their education costs by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic based on medical malpractice law.
- The Scholarship opportunity is open to both undergraduate students wishing to go to law school sometime in the future and current graduate/law students. All applicants must be actively enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate, graduate, or law school program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com
- All entries must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be submitted by July 31, 2024.
- Winner will be announced via our website on August 31, 2024.
2024 ESSAY TOPIC
How will medical malpractice law be affected by the increasing frequency of telemedicine? Will proving liability for malpractice become more difficult, easier, or remain unchanged? Explain.
- Use a maximum of 1500 words.
- Specifically answer the question(s) provided.
- Use caselaw and online articles to support your answer.
- Proper spelling, grammar, and citations should be used.
- Any submissions will be scanned for plagiarism
Thank you for the interest in our medical malpractice scholarship provided by Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C. If you or someone you know was injured, contact one of our lawyers today at 412-301-3497 for a free consultation.