It’s no secret that truck accidents can cause severe injuries. If you have sustained injuries in a truck accident, you may be wondering whether to hire a truck accident attorney. A truck accident attorney can help you acquire the right compensation for your loss.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- Driver Fatigue
- Distracted Driving
- Weather and Road Conditions
Truck Accidents May Involve Following Injuries
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Brain injuries
- Airbag injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe internal injuries
- Wrongful death
Important Truck Accident Facts You Should Know
- Speeding and distracted driving are the common causes of truck accidents.
- Large trucks are more likely to cause deadly accidents than buses.
- There were over 3 lakh large trucks involved in serious accidents in the U.S.
- Over 4000 people die in truck accidents every year.
- More than 25 percent of truck accidents cause serious injuries.
- Truck accident injuries accounted for 8% of fatal accidents.
- More than 10% of highway deaths happen due to truck crashes.
- Most of the truck crashes happen in clear weather.
When Should You Hire A Truck Accident Attorney?
Wondering when to hire a truck accident attorney? The sooner you find a truck accident attorney, the better. It is advisable to see timely legal advice for having control of your life. When it comes to evidence at the accident scene, clues are time sensitive. Marks on road can fade and vehicles can be repaired before damage is accounted for. If you delay to see legal assistance for too long, the trucking company can take a significant advantage. By hiring the right attorney, you don’t need to worry about showing the necessary documentation and evidence.
Reasons to Hire A Truck Accident Attorney
- Truck companies are bigger than you. They have enough money to spend on legal representation.
- The insurance company may not provide you with enough Compensation.
- You don’t need to attend calls from insurance commpanies. Your truck accident attorney will represent you in your case.
- A truck accident attorney can help you recover non-monetary damages.
If you or your loved one has sustained severe injuries in a truck accident due to someone else’s negligence, speak to a professional truck accident attorney in Pittsburgh to obtain compensation for your pain and suffering. Don’t take too long to seek legal assistance as it may make it difficult for you to obtain enough compensation for your loss!